Top Story of The Day
The Food and Allied Workers Union (FAWU) is in full support to concerns raised by South Africa's citrus industry, especially the citrus growers, that the European Union is using the so-called black spot in oranges as nothing but non-tariff, if not technical, barrier to trade thereby excluding competitive, in quality and price, oranges and other citrus products from South Africa....
- Statement on the settlement agreement with Illovo Sugar Plantations Estates
- Statement on the wages paid by Minister Zokwana and the NUM position
- Statement on the Turkey Mining Tragedy
- Statement on the occasion of the ANC victory in the 2014 National and Provincial Elections
- African regional conference charts future for IUF Africa