Top Story of The Day
The Food and Allied Workers Union (FAWU) is in full support to concerns raised by South Africa's citrus industry, especially the citrus growers, that the European Union is using the so-called black spot in oranges as nothing but non-tariff, if not technical, barrier to trade thereby excluding competitive, in quality and price, oranges and other citrus products from South Africa....
- FAWU press statement by the Seven Unions plus Numsa on the mass meeting of Shop Stewards and Members
- Statement on the price controls of Platium and related products
- Statement on Cosatu E-Tolls Campaign and the ANC Submission
- Statement on the World Food Day and the need for increased state role
- African regional conference charts future for IUF Africa