More than 1500 workers, all members of FAWU employed by the Du Toit Agri Pty Ltd Group in Ceres, Prince Alfred Hamlet and Humansdorp in the Eastern Cape are embarking on a legal strike on Thursday, 12 November from 13h00 in demand of a wage increase and better working conditions....
- FAWU Salutes A Fallen Comrade
- FAWU supports Anti- Corruption March
- Statement on the 60th Anniversary of the founding of SACTU, a Trade Union Federation launched on 5th March 1955
- Statement on AGOA and the SA's Antidumping duties on poultry products from the USA
- African regional conference charts future for IUF Africa